Monday, July 25, 2011

Fine

Alright, after Blanche's relentless nagging I've finally decided to accept her gift of this blog, and give her's back to her. Of course, as of right now she's my only follower, and knows this already. So... I guess an introductory post is entirely pointless.

Except for Blanche is making me. Something about her blogging about that time in the second grade which she promised never to bring up again. Blanche is a cold-hearted shrew, and we should all avoid her like the plague.

Right well, I'm Ben. No, I didn't drown. No I don't haunt any videogames at all. Stop asking. While I'm on the subject, I do not fly kites in thunder storms. I'm a terrible golfer, soccer as well. I'm not an actor, or a journalist or an author of any kind. Unless blogging counts, in which case I'm kind of an author now. I do not age backwards. Oh! I'm an only child, so it's unlikely that I'll turn out to be anybody's uncle.  Pretty sure I covered them all. Beat that Quetzal.

I used to play lacrosse back in high school, but since I graduated I stopped. I'm transferring to KU along with Blanche come fall as a Philosophy Major. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I think that's besides the point.

11 comments:

  1. "Blanche is a cold-hearted shrew, and we should all avoid her like the plague."

    Says the guy sitting in her living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't suppose you may or may not be a dead corpse with blackened hands?

    I suppose that might make it difficult to type, though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright I'm stumped. What's that one from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benjen Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire, who is probably a dead guy called Cold Hands who refuses to stay dead.

    Thus, the uncertainty of my assumption.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah. Haven't... wait. Is that one of those... what did Blanche call them? "Zombie-making Ice Monsters"? Cause she'll be pissed if you spoil it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ben, What do you do with a dead chemist?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete