Monday, July 25, 2011

Blanche does ballet?

Alright, well, Blanche apparently can't sleep. So instead of drinking some warm milk like a normal person, she's prancing around like a little ballerina. By the way, her form is terrible. She should be ashamed of herself. Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with her, and then I say shit like that.

Stay away from Blanche guys, she's an alien who will eat your brain and replace it with... whatever she has. I'm not too clear on the anatomy of whatever alien race she is.

While I'm on the subject of Blanche, I wanted to clarify something. Yes I frequently spend the night at her place. No, we aren't going out. I just want to make sure we're all clear on this point. Since elementary school everyone's been convinced that she's my girlfriend. She's not. I happen to have a very lovely girlfriend already. Her name is Devon, and she's the prettiest girl out there. Besides I've known Blanche long enough that it might count as some form of incest if we started dating. So, if you thought that, now you know differently. And if you didn't already think that, don't start.

No comments:

Post a Comment