Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In bad taste

You know how I'm a jackass and do jackass things? You know how Dev sometimes tags along for the ride? Well, I think Dev is trying to pull a fast one on me. She's been doing a lot of research on that Slenderman guy. You know, so we could use it to troll the shit outta Blanche sometime down the road.

Anyway, she's just been acting a little odd ever since the watering can incident. No, she hasn't been drawing fucked up things and writing "Sees me" all over the place. How is that supposed to work anyway? He doesn't have eyes. How can he see anything? She's just been... I dunno. Distant somehow. Maybe that last joke went too far.

Well internet! Any ideas on how I can smooth this over with her? Most of my followers are girls and Blanche so I figure you guys would know better than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment